chocolate

For chocoholics and chocolate lovers. Discover some great sources and uses for chocolate. Share recipes and great sources for chocolate.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

We've been conducting an experiment recently and have found that there is a small percentage of people out there that take blogs waaaaay to seriously. One mention of gourmet chocolate or just chocolate in a comment and they so nuts.

So we run a chocolate webstore. What better way to advertise than by letting everyone know that your store exists. Its just a way to get to know people. One person even called me some fairly nasty names. Why? Because he or she has a real mental problem. Maybe if they would eat more chocolate they wouldn't be so nasty. You just have to be in a good mood while eating chocolate - especially quality gourmet chocolate like we have in our store.

We have also received comments on our blogs that have nothing to do with chocolate. So what. I really don't care. If somebody wants to introduce their product hoping maybe somebody that is surfing the blogs will see what they have to offer - more power to them. As long as they don't just post a bunch of links and nothing else. If they tell me they liked my blog, I may go check them out and see what their blog is like.

Well, thats the end of my rant for today. Just know that if you start a blog you may just get some posts from people that want to try to get you to visit their store and buy something. If you don't like it then turn on the word verification or you will get posts. If you do get posts then why not visit their blog too. You never know what goodies you may find.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM , Blogger TheCrowdBelow said...

    I feel a bit manipulated...but in the name of commerce all things are permissable?

     
  • At 2:37 PM , Blogger Metalchick said...

    Hi, I want to thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm flattered that you bookmarked my blog, but also because I discovered your website which I'm bookmarking because I do love chocolate. Using the blogs to advertise your products is a great idea because it helps spread the word.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home